All stakeholders are cordially invited to the Annual Title I Parent Meetings! We will review the following items:
- School-Level Parent and Family Engagement Plan 2022-2023
- Parent Compact for 2022-2023
- Use of Parent Engagement Funds for 2022-2023
- Parent Rights & Opportunities for Engagement
- Curriculum and Testing
The meetings will be held at the locations below:
- August 23, 2022, at 6:00 PM (face-to-face)
- Central Office
- 716 N. Lee Street
- Thomson, GA 30824
- August 26, 2022, at 10:00 AM (online)
- Join by video link at https://meet.google.com/swt-cyss-rff
- Join by phone at 1-414-909-4654 (PIN: 855 865 195#)
Additionally, schools seek input from families through our annual fall surveys. These surveys address needs related to ways schools can better work with families to support their children academically. These surveys also help us determine how to spend the 1% required set-aside for Title I parent and family engagement.
Follow the link below to complete the survey.